Telos can help you reach your ultimate goal!
Your technology’s success starts with the science that stands behind it. Telos Partners takes the time to understand the features of your technology in order to apply the right science at all stages from bench to patient.
Our in-depth Scientific Services include:
- Budgeting and roadmapping of scientific initiatives for meeting your stakeholders’ expectations
- Execution of pre-clinical trial elements, including in-vitro and in-situ simulations and reporting
- Development and negotiation of adaptive and Bayesian approaches to accelerate clinical trials
- Execution of clinical trial elements, including database management and site monitoring
- Pre-clinical and clinical trial design, with clear endpoints to support scientific strategy investment and decision-making
- Recruitment of high-enrolling, high follow-up clinical trial sites
The story of your technology requires the regulatory submissions that unlock the door to key markets. Telos Partners understands the complexities of regulatory pathways and creates submissions that are clear, on point, and on time. Whether seeking novel indications or surrounding your technology with multiple product claims, our expertise will help you win in a competitive landscape.
Our Regulatory Services include:
- Selection and writing of regulatory submissions, including 510(k), PMA, IDE and dossiers for international markets
- Confident, proactive interaction with FDA, notified bodies and other worldwide regulatory authorities
- Comprehensive literature reviews, clinical evaluation reports, and meta-analyses
- Thorough due diligence on IP, stock and/or asset acquisition targets
- Strategic planning and execution of new indications
- Detailed project plans for your brand strategy, including parallel pathways for regulatory, reimbursement and market adoption
Peer-reviewed publications are the currency that earn product adoption by physicians, payers and patients. Publications make the design inputs of your technology concrete and, in many cases, justify new standards of care. With over 40 years of combined experience in academic and industry settings, we are equipped to tell the story of your science to the audiences you want to reach.
Our Publication Services include:
- Liaising with abstract / manuscript physician authors that brings consensus to what your data says
- Submission, tracking and revisions for abstracts / manuscripts
- Data analysis and complete abstract / manuscript writing that targets your key audiences
- Training and messaging to your sales channels so that your scientific “story” is understood and effectively communicated to customers
- Detailed graphical and illustration layout within manuscripts in ways that visually communicates the story of your science