“Publish or perish” is a phrase often used in academia. Publishing a healthy portfolio of peer-reviewed articles as a young academic is important, especially if these articles are often cited by others.
The same holds true for biomedical companies. However, their focus is on supporting claims and translating their research into both short- and long-term revenue. A product development or marketing campaign without a comprehensive publication roadmap brands your technology as merely “me-too”.
In this interactive program, you will learn the how, why and when of a successful publication strategy. Experts in the field will be joined by professionals who have effectively implemented the process. You will learn from their successes and failures.
Topics to be covered:
- When, where and what to publish
- Timing of publications throughout the product development cycle
- Article types to consider, and why; look for short-term wins, as well as noteworthy direct hits
- How peer-reviewed publications support reimbursement strategy
- Developing a roadmap to maximize publication objectives
- PR and your publication program
- The program will include case examples and a sample roadmap for success
Inquiries / Questions regarding the event can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you on the 19th!